Join Tricky & Janet on this special guided group trip
14 – 27 August 2020
14 days / 13 nights ex Sydney
$9995 per person
Wall dives teeming with big animals, macro life galore, impressive wrecks — it’s all waiting within one of the largest marine protected areas on the planet. Palau is within the coral triangle, is one of the “Seven Undersea Wonders of the World” and is known to have over 1,300 species of reef fish and 550 species of coral.
This New Moon Expedition takes you to where aggregations begin forming early in the morning. Awaiting the exact time for spawning, hundreds of Bumphead Parrot Fish from all around the area join one another for what is about to be an unforgettable event. Building up to this spectacular showdown, males begin their display of dominance, attempting to attract as many mating partners as possible. As females continue to gather, the school spills out into the blue where the tension erupts into a climatic mating dance.
- Return economy flights: Sydney to Koror via Taipei on China Airlines
- Australian departure and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- 10 nights Liveaboard trip on Palau Siren
- Transportation to and from the boat;
- Twin share or double Deluxe cabin accommodation;
- All meals, hot and cold drinks (soft drinks & local beer), tea and coffee, snacks;
- Koror & Peleliu state fees & special spawning itinerary fee
- Up to 4 dives per day incl all gear (except torch and dive computer), dive guides & Nitrox (excluding first & last days);
- Jellyfish Lake snorkel;
- Special new moon spawning adventure: aggregation of bumphead parrot fish with Unique Dive Expeditions;
- Blackwater dive (subject to weather conditions);
Price Does Not Include:
- Travel insurance, meals other then specified, personal expenses, excess baggage fees, torch and dive computer rental.
T & C's
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to changes in airfare levels, & supplier rates and currency fluctuations with the USD.
See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website:
Ready to Book On?
Booking Requirements :
To secure your place on this trip, please use the BOOK NOW link below and pay a non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 per person.
It’s that easy!
Got some questions?
Just use the GET MORE INFORMATION link below, and Lynda at Dive Adventures will get right onto it!Booking Ref: 23715