Special Group Departure
22 – 29 February 2020
8 days / 7 nights Ex Brisbane
Diver from $2,590
Gizo is a tropical treasure trove blessed with sun-drenched lagoons, volcanic islands and pristine waters.
Gizo is renowned for having the most diverse and exciting diving to be found anywhere in the world, from World War II wrecks to numerous offshore reefs, spectacular coral formations, plummeting walls, manta rays and an abundance of marine life. Gizo evokes vivid memories of the heavy fighting of World War II. Stories abound about the rescue of John F. Kennedy, who later became President of the United States, the PT 109 crew as well as the fierce aerial battles over Vella Lavella. It is one of the most visited regions in the Solomon Islands.
Airfares and Taxes
- Return flights ex Brisbane to Gizo via Honiara flying with Solomon Airlines
NOTE: based on instant purchase flights and subcjec to change until ticketed.
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes ($190 & subject to change)
Accommodation Meals and Transfers
- Meet and greet service and return airport transfers (by boat) in Gizo
- 7 nights twin share bungalow accommodation at Fatboys
Resort – Mbambanga Island, Gizo
- Welcome tropical drink at Fatboys
- Continental breakfast daily at the resort
- Guided local village walk & tour
- Use of stand up paddle boards and kayaks
- 10 boat dives Includes: tanks, weights and dive guide services
(based on 2 dives / day)
- Light snacks on diving days
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, meals other than specified and personal spending
Booking conditions apply
Prices subject to change at any time without notice due
to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. Airfares are currently based on instant purchase airfare and subject to change till ticketed. See other terms and conditions as
per the Dive Adventures website: www.diveadventures.com.au
To secure your place on this expedition, you will need to complete a booking form
and return it together with a non refundable deposit amount of $750 per person.