OzTek is a major international event that, since its inception in 1999, has done more to highlight the adventure and excitement inherent in diving than any other show.
This year, OZTek will be held in Hall 5 of the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour – Sydney over the weekend of 16 – 17 March, 2019.
We are excited to hold a stall at such a prestigious event, and are thrilled to announce that we will be joined by some amazing special guests;
- Amun Ini Beach Resort – your home away from home on the beachfront in Anda, Bohol in the Philippines
- Aurora Expeditions – luxury cruise adventure expeditions including ice diving, polar snorkelling and kayaking in Antarctica, The Arctic and Costa Rica.
- Presentation; “Polar Diving” Sunday 09:45 – 10:30am Kraken Theatre – Peter takes us on a journey into Polar Diving and shows us how to make the most of the Ultimate Cold Water experience
- Presentation; “Diving & Snorkelling in Antarctica & The Arctic” Sunday 13:15 – 13:45pm Exhibitor Centre – Polar Diving & Snorkelling in Antarctica & The Arctic with Aurora Expeditions on board the ground-breaking, new, state-of-the-art vessel, the Greg Mortimer
- Blue Lagoon Resort & Dive Shop – The perfect base to discover WWII wreck diving in Truk Lagoon, the wreck diving capital of the world
- Coral Quays Fish and Dive Resort / Absolute Adventures – dive the magnificent SS President Coolidge and Million Dollar Point in Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
- Dive Timor Lorosae – discover an untouched divers paradise in the lesser-known waters of Timor-Leste where dugongs, dolphins and whales (pilot, melon-head, sperm, blue whales) live and play
- Magic Island Resort / Magic Oceans Resort – small, dedicated and service-oriented dive resorts in Moalboal, Cebu and Anda, Bohol in the Philippines
- Meridian Adventure Dive Resort – a new land-based dive resort featuring state-of-the-art, high-speed custom built dive boats to transport divers in total comfort to more dive sites in Raja Ampat with almost zero footprint
- Sam’s Tours Palau – reef, wreck and shark diving amongst the stunningly beautiful Rock Islands of Palau
- Presentation; “Palau – Pristine Paradises Spawning, Wrecks & Tec” Saturday 15:00 – 15:45pm Exhibitor Centre – From Sam’s Tours Palau Marc will show all the amazing things Palau has to offer divers of all experience & exactly what you can expect
- Sea Explorers Philippines – your one-stop-shop to explore the spectacular underwater world of the Philippines on a dive safari with dive centres in Alona, Cabilao, Dauin, Malapascua and more
- Presentation; “Island hopping throughout the Visayas in the Philippines” Saturday 16:15 – 17:00pm Exhibitor Centre – Join Biggs, Sea Explorers Philippines, island hopping through the Visayas. Five destinations from whale sharks to pygmy sea horses & thresher sharks to combine in a unique island hopping concept
- Worldwide Dive and Sail – luxury liveaboard diving around the world with the Siren Fleet, Master Liveaboards, The Junk and The Phinisi
- Presentation; “Worldwide Dive & Sail” Sunday 11:00 – 11:30am Exhibitor Centre – Find out what to expect when you book on a Worldwide Dive & Sail liveaboard trip
Don’t miss out on your chance to meet not only our guests, but the team from Dive Adventures! We have specialised in dive travel since 1986.
We will be on Stands 32/40/42/44/46/48. Come and say ‘Hello’, discover our hottest destinations, make the most of our exclusive OZTek 2019 deals and go into the draw to win a dive holiday prize or two.
We look forward to meeting you there!